It was a great race from the drop of the green until the waving of the checkered. Team Dingle Dangle jumped out to an early lead due to quick action by Adam Woodard, Cathy Gaan, Kevin Schulman, and Joe Barnes. That lead went away quickly as Dingle Dangle developed a tire problem on their kart. A quick pit stop/kart change was performed and the race was back under way. The Flyin’ Amish Show team of Brian Sherboneau, Garrett Molzer, and Rex Peeler ran strong for the whole race, leading on several occasions, and swapping the lead back and forth with The Dream Team. The 2.4 hour event concluded on lap 250, making it the longest event so far at LeMans Karting – Greenville.
- The Dream Team – Kyre Mullaney, Justin Southerlin, TJ Garner
- Flyin’ Amish Show – Brian Sherboneau, Garrett Molzer, Rex Peeler
- Team Dingle Dangle – Kevin Schulman, Cathy Gaan, Joe Barnes, Adam Woodard
- Endless Projects – Tim Manly, TJ Garner, Phillip Garrison, Carl Garrison, Joe Bryant, James Marsh
- The Well Hungarians – George Melanis, Seth Ebner, Chris Plug, Chris White, Scott Williams, Thomas Snider
- Team Farmer – Jamie Farmer, Robert Jones, Paul Nipper, Todd Roper
Team Farmer earned the “Seat Time” award. They each got a $25 gift certificate to get more seat time at LeMans.