The safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance at LeMans Karting.
To minimize the risk to you and our staff we have a strict safety policy that is summarized as follows:
- All drivers age 18 and older are required to produce a valid drivers license to participate. Non-licensed drivers ages 11-17 are required to attend and pass our Juniors Racing Program. Parents or guardians of drivers younger than 18 years must be present or have our Minor Release Form signed when you come to race.
- All drivers must attend a full safety briefing prior to racing.
- All drivers must sign a disclaimer that also declares that they have not consumed alcohol or taken drugs prior to the event and that their eyesight is up to the standard required to drive a motor vehicle on the road.
- All drivers must wear a full-face helmet, and neck brace – which we provide. You may bring your own equipment as long as it passes minimum standards with our staff.
- All drivers must wear close-toed shoes. Sandals, slippers or high-heels are not permitted.
- Any driver ignoring or not obeying signals from marshals is liable to a penalty and/or disqualification.
- If the Race Director or Track Manager considers that a driver is a danger to themselves and/or other drivers, we reserve the right to disqualify that driver.
- Our marshals undertake full training and adhere to procedures laid out in LeMans Karting Procedures Manual.